- Genre: Fantasy and Historical Fiction
- Overall Rating: Five Stars
- Editing and Proofreading: 5/5
- Linguistics and Stylistics: 5/5
- Plot Development: 4.5/5
- Plot Pacing: 4.5/5
- Character Development: 4.5/5
- Age: Recommended for ages 13+. Contains the F word once and scenes of violence. No sexual content.
I read somewhere that the relationship between older sisters and younger brothers are the most powerful of sibling relationships (please don’t ask for sources because I don’t remember). In his epic historical fiction/fantasy novel Godstone Mage, Rick Mullins capitalizes on siblings relationships to create a powerful and moving tale of justice, redemption, restoration, and and friendship.
A meteor containing godstone, a powerful mineral with protective and magical qualities, crashes to Earth. Meanwhile, a malevolent mage has put a curse on the Quinn family so that during the full moon, the males are pumas. The females are in puma form the rest of the month. This is to…
View original post 661 more words