To say thank you!!!
The wonderful folks over at the Author Promo Coop threw me a Facebook party fit for a queen! Tons of Indie Authors – and a few readers – hung out with me all day… And I mean all day… Like 12 hours in a computer chair, all day!
Games were played… In my pants. Prizes were had. Hot men were ogled. Good times were had by all.
But I want to say a special thanks to a few folks who stuck it out for the long haul and, therefore, deserve a little shout out… Or a book sale. Whichever you prefer
- Jessica Wren – Who organized this shindig, and one every Saturday from now until eternity so that every Indie can feel as wonderful as I did today! Go check out her novel, Ice for just $0.99! You won’t be disappointed!
- Scott Borgman – He and his amorous cricket stayed up for almost 30 hours straight to keep the party alive. That’s dedication! He has 2 novels for $0.99, which is almost criminal! Check out the first in his fantasy series, the Tal’Avern Chronicles, Province of a Thief, and The Exiled, the first novel from his paranormal romance/urban fantasy series, The Exiled Trilogy.
- Lynne Murray – She stopped by to offer some sage advice and ogle the silver foxes If you need a good aphrodisiac, look no further than her novel Gravitas: Valkyrie in the Forbidden Zone!
- Ashley Uzzell – Who is actually featured in my #WriterWednesday post from last week. She dropped by to talk anime and Bedknobs & Broomsticks. Her taste in assassins might be lacking (Vash 4-Ever!), but her writing skills are not! Check out her more ‘adult’ selection of writing under the pen name, Marie Krepps.
- CK Dawn – The lucky duck won a Signed Paperback copy of my book BloodMarked just for having Brock O’Hurn in her pants! Her Netherwalker series is a blast, just like she is!
- Carrie St. Julien – Last but certainly not least, she who has put up with me for the last *mumbles number* years. Even when I dumped my disastrous book in her hands, she didn’t falter… She formatted. Now the proud owner and proprietor of BCD Formatting, for a reasonable fee, she can make your formatting nightmares disappear. *cough* plug *cough*
Oh yeah, and my mom stopped by. Hi mom!
Because of your wonderful support, I broke the 50k mark in the Zon rankings for the first time EVER! That honestly made my month!
So that’s if from me, folks. It’s 3:15 AM, and my eyes are closing quickly. Have a good night/morning (depending on where you are in the world), and THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your support gets me through the day, and the night, and then the day again… Rinse. Lather. Repeat.