Running, Running, Running!
Welcome to August! It’s usually the busiest month of my year, and 2015 looks to be no exception. I’m so busy running I’ve had to enlist the help of Scott Eastwood here to pick up the slack. If he can run through LA barefoot, shirtless, and in jeans (a man after my own heart), I’m sure he could handle even my busy schedule. Run Scott, Run!
- Now – August 31st: Enter my Giveaway for a chance to win Signed Paperback copies of BloodMarked, Amazon Gift Cards, and Gift Cards to my Online Store!
- August 7th – 11th: BloodMarked will be 99¢ on Amazon!
- August 7th @ 2pm-3pm CST: My very own takeover spot in the Indie Appreciation Facebook Celebration
- August 8th (All Day Event): Stop by and say Hi to me at the We Love Lu Party on Facebook – Sponsored by the lovely Indies over at the Author Promo Co-op
- August 9th: It’s officially my day on the Brain to Books Blog Tour! See me on over 15 different Blogs!
- August 9th – 15th: Join me and 20+ other Indies on the Author Summer Blog Hop for a boat load of Author Giveaways!
- August 11th: Catch an interview I did with the wonderful Liza Shaw over on her website The Reading Head!
- August 11th: Barb Taub will feature BloodMarked in her Page 69 Challenge!
- August 15th: I’ll be incommunicado for my bestie’s baby shower.
- August 17th – 23rd: I’ll be one of several talented Romance Authors offering up prizes and previews in The Romance Studio’s End of Summer Bash!
- August 20th – 23rd: Find me wandering the floor at the Wizard World Con in Chicago. Who knows what kind of swag I might be carrying! Stay tuned to my twitter & instagram for tips on where I will be hiding.
Dear God I hope that’s all
So if I seem distracted at all. Or take a while to reply to messages this month. Please know that I’m not being rude or trying to avoid you. I’ll do my best to keep up with everything…including writing BloodStone. I know lots of you are eagerly waiting to hear more about our lovable hero Stein – here’s a little secret, so am I.
Happy Reading ~ Lu
★Check out this and more lovely men to keep you running in my weekly Male Appreciation Monday Spotlight.